Looking for an attractive overnight stay? Museum Belvédère and the nearby Golden Tulip Tjaarda Oranjewoud have jointly developed an arrangement for each exhibition.
Art, cheese and sausage! And wine, beer or a non-alcoholic snack...
This package combines an interesting tour by one of our expert tour guides, with a relaxed after-dinner full of goodies. The price is €25 per person, excluding entrance fees. For this you will receive a guided tour, two drinks, a cheese platter and tasty sausage. Minimum participation is 5 people, maximum participation is 15 people.
A cultural and culinary trip!
Program of this package:
- reception at 11 a.m. at Museum Belvédère with a cup of coffee
- half-hour walk with the guide through a special piece of nature and along historical country estates to Golden Tulip Tjaarda
- Wâldbreak lunch at Grand Café 1834 van Golden Tulip Tjaarda Oranjewoud
- tour of the 19th century estate Oranjestein past ice cellar and menagerie with a look in the servant's kitchen
- drinks in the orangery with a nice glass of wine, riperkrite cheese and venison sausage from the estate
This arrangement ends at approximately 4.30 pm.
Costs: €45 p.p. for 20 people or more.
Optional: bike rental through Golden Tulip Tjaarda; a covered wagon Geele Bosch; or a guided tour of the Belvédère Museum € 65
For registration or more information, mail to: email@example.com