Museum Belvédère functions partly thanks to the use of private resources. Do you have a business and want to support us? Then show your cultural and social involvement by also having your employees and relations share this! This can be done in various ways, varying from one-off donations, project sponsorship (= sponsorship of concrete activities/services) and multi-year sponsorship. The duration and scope of this sponsorship is laid down in an agreement. Depending on the chosen form and duration of sponsorship, you enjoy various benefits:
• You can use the museum as a location for company presentations, meetings or staff gatherings.
• You will receive invitations to exhibition openings and specially organized cultural activities.
• You will receive the newsletter of Museum Belvédère, which will keep you informed about all kinds of information in and around the museum.
• You will receive a passe-partout every year, which gives you and your guests free access to the museum.
• Sponsors and co-sponsors are mentioned on our sponsor wall, stationery and other museum expressions.
The museum also works together with civil-law notaries, lawyers, tax specialists and accountants to advise you – if desired – about the Giving Act, inheritance and gift taxes and/or the establishment of a named fund.
Is your company interested in supporting the museum, or do you have a question? Then you can contact Corrie Oerlemans, telephone number: 0513 - 644 993.
Museum Belvédère has ANBI status. ANBI stands for Algemeen Nut Beogende Institutions. This makes your business or private contribution to the museum tax-deductible. Donating to the museum therefore yields a tax advantage!
Vilmos Huszár – Compositie (1947)